This is one of my favorite cocktails (we even added it to the TomTom menu!) as it’s a major showstopper! Even though it looks incredible, it’s actually relatively simple to make. I suggest making a few glasses prior to your event and sticking them in the freezer – that way, when people arrive, you can remove them from the freezer and simply shake and pour! The flavors are sweet, decadent and lightly spiced for the holidays!
1.5 oz Coconut Rum
1.5 oz Pineapple Juice
0.5 oz Fresh Lime Juice
0.5 oz Fresh Orange Juice
0.5 oz St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
Sweetened Coconut flakes
1. To make the glasses, take a small pastry brush and brush honey around the coupe glass. Sprinkle sweetened coconut flakes on top of the honey until the glass is fully coated.
2. Add the rum, juices and St. Germain to a shaker.
3. Fill the shaker ¾ full of ice.
4. Shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds.
5. Strain into the coupe glass.
6. Garnish with a touch of powdered nutmeg.