Roasted Honey Pears with Prosciutto & Goat Cheese
These delicious little flavor-bombs are great for any event. The perfect combination of sweet and salty; these roasted pears are such a delightful treat. I love that they’re so easy to make but are unusual and beautiful – a great way to impress your guests with minimal effort!
1. Preheat the oven to 375˚
2. Place the pear halves in a large bowl. Coat lightly with honey and sprinkle each one with a touch of cinnamon.
3. Place the pears (skin side up) on a cookie sheet. Roast for approx. 15 minutes until softened but not mushy.
4. Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes.
5. Fill each pear with about 1 tbsp of goat cheese.
6. Top with a large piece of Prosciutto, loosely folded.
7. Garnish with rosemary, pine nuts and black pepper.
Ripe pears, washed, cored and halved
Prosciutto, paper thin
Pine nuts, to garnish
*** The quantity of each ingredient depends on how many pears you make. In general, count on 1 tbsp of Goat Cheese and 1 piece Prosciutto for each pear half. ***