PROSCIUTTO & HONEYDEW SKEWERS
A take on the Mediterranean classic, these little skewers are visual and flavorful. I like to use honeydew instead of cantaloupe, as the color combo is so pretty!
1 honeydew melon
4 oz thinly sliced Prosciutto
1. Cut the melon into bite sized pieces.
2. Roll up strips of the Prosciutto.
3. Place a toothpick into each piece of Prosciutto then add the melon.
4. Set on a plate, drizzle with olive oil and crack black pepper over the top.
5. Garnish with basil and rose petals.