PEPPERMINT WHITE CHOCOLATE MARTINI
What better way to celebrate this wonderful holiday season than by sipping on a fabulously festive cocktail? This recipe is reminiscent of all things Christmas: white chocolate, peppermint and candy canes! Just be careful—it might taste delectably drinkable, but it’s almost 100% alcohol! I’ve included how to make your own peppermint crystals for the rim, but check out the glittery sugars at BakeryBling.com for some amazing holiday-inspired sugars to help you deck out your cocktails!
1 large or 4 small candy canes (reserve 1 small one for garnish!)
1 oz Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
1 oz Crème de Cacao
1 oz Vodka
1/2 tsp peppermint extract
1. In a pestle and mortar, or food processor, crush the candy canes into a chunky sugar mixture. Spread the candy cane sugar onto a plate.
2. Lightly brush a wet paper towel around the rim of your martini glass. Once the lip is wet, transfer the upside-down martini glass to the candy-cane sugar plate, and twist until the entire rim is coated.
3. In a shaker, add the white chocolate liqueur, vodka, crème de cacao, peppermint extract and ice.
4. Shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds and then strain into the martini glass.
5. You can also hang a mini candy cane on the side of the glass for an added festive touch. Enjoy!